Remote SEO Internship in a Virtual Non-profit Organization (UNPAID)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is seeking a candidate for a part-time remote SEO internship.
Are you looking for a SEO internship in an international business organization where you will be able to elaborate and organize events?
Do you want to gain practical experience before starting a professional career? Do not hesitate and apply now!!
Luxembourg-Slovenian business club (NGO), registered in Luxembourg, is a unique platform of SME’s and professionals linked in global projects. We establish first-class business connections between decision makers in various markets and industries. As a smaller and growing organization, work will be done remotely with weekly team meetings and a co-working atmosphere. The internship provides the possibility to candidate of being considered to work on long-term projects, depending on the changing needs of the LSBC.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google. Preferences will be given to experienced candidates in SEO.
Your tasks will include:
• You will use Social Media platforms in order to promote the organization;
• You will regularly check all the social media pages, such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Elaborate new and creative ideas to promote the organization;
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links Develop and implement link building strategy
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
You are currently enrolled or graduated in a relevant course such as:
• Social Media
• Business Studies (or similar)
• Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
• You have a passion for social media, technology, new challenges
• Strong organizational skills
• English B2 level both spoken and written
• A positive and flexible attitude
• Any experience with website design or HTML programming is a plus
Eligibility for the participating in Erasmus Internship program is the Plus, but not necessarily.
What we offer you:
• Learn to work in an international environment within virtual and decentralzied organziation;
• Learn how to build and manage a team;
• Hands-on practical experience for your entry into the professional career;
• Great advantage on your resume and an optional recommendation letter;
• Experience a startup mentality;
• Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time;
Starting date and working hours:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
• Duration: minimum 2 months, more is a plus;
• Working hours: 20 hours per week;
Remember that this Internship is remote and it can be done either from your home, either from everywhere around the globe.
We wish You good luck and a nice day!
Check out our Social media:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/luxembourgslovenianbc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LSBC.LU/
»Working for LSBC has many pros. To start with Nataša and Iztok, who started the entire thing, I can honestly say they are great people to have as your bosses because they explain what needs to be done but leave you a lot of maneuvering space to do it and they encourage you to be creative and support your ideas. Another thing is definitely the possibility of networking and meeting new people. Additionally, jobs’ working hours are flexible to the extent that you choose when you do your work and you can do it from home and at the same time practice your English, since it is the operative language.«
Ana Kosmac, Slovenia
»LSBC has helped me grow professionally as well as a person and provided me with a sense of European community development opportunities that I am really grateful for. I really recommend this organization and thank the people in front of this NGO (Iztok Petek and Natasa Zajec) for this amazing opportunity.«
Diogo Mendes Silva, Portugal
»LSBC gave me a unique opportunity to feel an open and flexible environment, meet new people and learn«
Daniele Montalbano, Italy