Conseiller(ère), intégration / Integration Advisor
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
The specialist is at the heart of our customer projects. Thanks to your knowledge and experience, you will participate with the teams in setting up HL7 interfaces or will support an integration engine. Working with fellow integrators and project managers, as well as source system suppliers, you will carry out integration and interoperability projects for the systems under his/her responsibility. You will advise and guide customers in the best-use practices and processes adapted to their reality. You will also lead analysis workshops, participate in implementation committees, and draw up deployment and support plans. Your role is to ensure, in collaboration with the Project Manager, the execution and implementation of customer projects, as well as the success of the project.
The person will be at their best in this position if they are open to change, flexible, and able to contribute collaboratively with several multidisciplinary teams (development, customer experience, professional services, sales, external suppliers, customers, etc.).
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Organize, plan, and coordinate clinical, administrative, and clinico-admin systems integration activities as part of information system deployment and operationalization projects for healthcare facilities;
- Collaborate on database upgrades and moves;
- Lead integration workshops and customer meetings for assigned customer projects;
- Analyze and define the scope of integration work to be carried out, documenting the target and the requirement (i.e.: target solution diagram illustrating data flows, description of each data flow and associated assumptions);
- Program, integrate, and test interfaces to be implemented according to project requirements;
- Install HL7 interfaces between LGI Healthcare Solutions systems or in conjunction with related systems;
- Support and evolve various system integrations;
- Act as a consultant and support project managers, pilots, and suppliers of various information systems in analyzing the solution and developing test plans to ensure quality control and the integrity of traded data;
- Report on project follow-up to the project team;
- Carry out any other task requested by his/her immediate superior within the planned parameters;
- Customer support :
- Accompany and support customers by guiding them through the various steps to be completed, advising them according to current best practices, with the aim of bringing the project to completion according to the objectives set;
- Analyze and report to managers and the team on customer needs in order to improve our project activities, products, etc;
- Train and support establishments in understanding interface architectures.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- College diploma (DEC) or Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the desired function;
- Good knowledge of integration mechanisms between applications in the medical IT field, such as HL7 protocol;
- HL7 certification from a recognized organization;
- General knowledge of the various activity sectors and information systems of a healthcare establishment (Imaging, Laboratory, Emergency, Pharmacy, etc.);
- Experience in 3rd-level application support, maintenance, and operationalization of information systems;
- Excellent ability to write functional and technical documentation;
- Demonstrate leadership, team spirit, dynamism, and innovation;
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.