Conseiller(ère), expérience client / Advisor, Client Experience
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
Reporting to the Client Support Team Manager, you will provide technical and functional application customer support to a wide range of users in very diverse environments. You will also work closely with the development and implementation teams to provide service to client sites across Canada.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Provide both product and technical support services to our customers primarily via telephone, email, and remote desktop.
- Represent the Quadrant product family and our parent company, LGI Health Solutions, with integrity and professionalism.
- Maintain client service logs in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Maintain department and individual support metrics.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Actively participate in the scheduled rotation of the After Hours Phone and statutory holiday coverage to help the team ensure that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Communicate with various departments to stay up to date on issues that may affect the Client Services team and/or its customers.
- Assist with process and service improvements.
- Become a technology, product and/or domain expert through continuous self-improvement.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- Relevant University degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience configuring, implementing, or supporting Scheduling, Payroll/HR systems - ideally in a healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated success working with external clients to understand and gather requirements.
- A successful track record ensuring that the business needs of your clients are met with a track record of excellent customer service.
- Experience in delivering adult-based education in multiple delivery formats including Live and Web-based training, 1-to-1 ad-hoc training, and formal classroom-based training.
- Experience working with or implementing the Quadrant Workforce or Scheduling and Analytics applications is considered a strong plus.
- Experienced in implementing, managing, and supporting Human Resources, Payroll, Staff Scheduling.
- Extensive Customer Support experience where deep product knowledge is essential.
- Client management experience (sales, implementation, product management).
- Strong ability to build relationships and rapport internally. Viewed as a team player.
- Able to develop strong relationships with the client.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, and business needs writing.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis.
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to input into the creation of business problems.
- Strong computer skills with experience and knowledge in networking and configuration/installation of software.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a high-stress environment,
- Domain experience in human resources, payroll and/or staff scheduling is an asset.
- Experience with the Quadrant Workforce product set a definite asset.
- Experience with SQL as related to SQL Server databases would be a definite asset.
- Scheduling domain knowledge is a definite asset.
- Scheduling application experience is a definite asset.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive client information.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.