Coordonnateur(trice) des ventes / Sales Coordinator
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for preparing quality bids for our public and private healthcare customers, and supporting the sales team in various administrative tasks. You will play an important role in achieving our growth objectives in all our business markets, across Canada, and in the emerging international market. You will ensure a cross-team approach to the production of all business requirements, to ensure the delivery of business proposals to our customers, and to ensure the coordination of activities within Sales.
To succeed in this position, you must have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. You will understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met. We are looking for someone meticulous and adaptable, and for whom collaboration between individuals and different departments is a priority.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Administrative support for the sales team
- Follow-up on the management of contracts and purchase orders;
- Layout financial proposals and relay them to sales for dispatch to customers;
- Compile, archive, and update digital customer files in various storage systems;
- Coordinate tender response activities, prepare and submit responses within prescribed deadlines;
- Maintain and update sales and customer records;
- Expedite orders through internal liaison;
- Support sales department in other administrative tasks as required.
- Business proposals
- Formulate and prepare simple and complex financial proposals, taking into account the appropriate technical, technological, and financial considerations for each individual situation (technology and product requirements and types, complete pricing table, etc.);
- Analyze and evaluate requests in order to optimize the quality of the financial offer as quickly as possible;
- Be responsible for collecting and collating all information required to prepare the proposal, including technical and cost elements;
- Work with sales managers and consultants to document customer requirements;
- Manage project coordination, including the gathering of SOWs and technical information with in-house subject matter expert (SME) and professional services teams;
- Coordinate project kick-off meetings with sales, operations, product, finance, and legal teams to identify requirements and build a financial proposal in line with the expectations involved;
- In accordance with bid/estimate/bid planning, ensure that data is provided on time and according to established quality procedures;
- Ensure that bids/proposals and total costs are documented in detail, and archived in a timely manner;
- Provide all necessary information to sales managers and advisors, in relation to bids/proposals, and report regularly on the status of bids using defined tools.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- Bachelor's degree in administration or similar field preferred - in the absence of this degree, any relevant experience will be considered;
- 5 years of professional experience in administration, sales support, or tender coordination;
- Experience in proposal coordination and production;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Team player who likes to collaborate;
- Organizational skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions;
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) and other management systems;
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Experience in the IT field is desirable;
- Good overall knowledge of the healthcare environment, an asset;
- Thoroughness, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver simultaneous projects to tight deadlines;
- Customer-oriented and action-oriented;
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.