Gestionnaire de la réussite client / Customer Success Manager
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure customer satisfaction and maintain good customer relations. You act as a reference for the customer and are responsible for ensuring that the customer obtains the most value from our solutions and services. You work closely with the Customer Excellence team, Sales, and Products, ensuring that the customer's interest is the priority and remains at the heart of the company's strategic decisions. You will also play an active role in the decision-making process of the Customer Excellence vice-presidency, working closely with its director and colleagues.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Customer Portfolio Manager
- His main responsibility is to develop and maintain a partnership with customers;
- Ensure customer development, satisfaction, and loyalty;
- Help customers achieve their objectives;
- Ensure an optimal customer experience, with smooth and efficient transitions throughout the entire process (sales, implementation, production start-up, customer service handover);
- Produce periodic assessments and reports on customer health (satisfaction, volume, profitability, opportunities);
- Understand the customer's business and master our service offerings to meet their needs (current and future);
- Mobilize internal people to address recurring issues and coordinate action plans;
- Gather customer feedback to identify areas for improvement;
- Implement concrete action plans and monitor progress according to established measures;
- Represent the customer in operationalizing the organization's strategic alignment;
- Identify new opportunities based on customer needs and work with them to demonstrate the added value of ongoing service offerings;
- Communicate with customers and act as a reference for specific issues, such as escalations, dissatisfaction, processing delays, recurring problems, and major incidents;
- Receive escalated customer calls and implement action plans to address the situation and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement
- Identify blockages in work processes and implement the necessary improvements to make them effective.
- Please note that the person retained for this role will be mainly serving our clients in Western Canada. Should the person be located in a different time zone, they will have to adapt to serve the clients.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- Charismatic and empathetic approach.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships, both externally with customers and internally with colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage emergency situations.
- University degree or 1st cycle certification in a relevant field, or equivalent work experience;
- 3 years of experience in customer relations;
- 3 years of experience in information technology;
- Experience in providing customer support on a variety of hardware, operating systems, and software to recognize typical problems related to these elements;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Mastery of analytical tools, CRM, and any other tools relevant to optimal customer relationship management;
- Customer, results, and solutions orientation;
- Priority management, collaboration, and innovation;
- Leadership skills;
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
- Work schedule flexibility if not located in Western Canada, as the role will mainly be working with Western Canada clients.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.