Directeur(trice) adjoint(e), documentation et gestion des connaissances / Assistant Director, Documentation & Knowledge Management
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
You will be responsible for managing a team of product technical documentation specialists. You will oversee the creation, updating, and distribution of internal and external documentation for over 40 specialized healthcare IT solutions. You will also be responsible for defining and implementing the strategy and best practices surrounding knowledge management and internal documentation using the tools in place at LGI Health Solutions.
This position is essential to ensure the quality and consistency of documentation, as well as to guarantee that employees and customers have the information they need to use and get the most out of LGI Health Solutions' products and services.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Define the strategy and tactical roadmap for the Documentation and Training group.
- Manage and supervise a team of technical product documentation and translation specialists.
- Define strategy and monitor a knowledge management and documentation system to facilitate access to information and resources for employees and customers.
- Work with departments to identify documentation and knowledge management needs.
- Evaluate and continually improve the effectiveness of documentation and knowledge management by gathering feedback and conducting performance analyses.
- Plan, develop, and implement documentation programs for employees, using a variety of learning methods (training, workshops, etc.).
- Manage the training budget allocated to the Documentation and Training group.
- Provide support and assistance to employees and customers as required.
- Ability to leverage emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and localization tools to improve translation and documentation processes.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- University education in communications, education, knowledge management, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in team management, preferably in a documentation management environment.
- 5+ years experience in knowledge management.
- Knowledge of localization tools for translation/documentation.
- Ability to define strategic and tactical objectives for the execution of a roadmap.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of modern learning methods and content creation tools (e.g. LMS, documentation creation software).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems proactively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.