Spécialiste principal, déploiement de systèmes / Senior Specialist, Systems Deployment
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of passionate and motivated professionals who bring their talents to the healthcare system?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
At the heart of LGI's installations as well as technological and application deployments of customer systems, you'll be an essential part of the installation, upgrade, enhancement, move, and migration of different customer systems.
You'll also be responsible for optimizing the latest commercial version available, and for ensuring that the company's customer solutions are used to the full.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Carry out installation, upgrade, enhancement, relocation, and migration work on products and their components according to the specific environment of each customer, using procedures and tools set up for this purpose (this work is done remotely);
- Support the customer in problem resolution by analyzing the cause, implementing a solution, and ensuring that the customer's needs are met;
- Intervene in the processing of customer requests via the appropriate tool;
- Communicate directly with the customer during the execution of the work and remain the central point for the follow-up of remaining problems;
- Respond to requests for information and questions relating to operating software and equipment by providing internal level 2 support;
- Advise customers on the latest products, the operation of their system, and during the implementation phase of new equipment and software;
- Produce and maintain documentation in line with team procedures and processes;
- Update customer inventory in the appropriate tool to ensure data integrity.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- Minimum of a related DEC in computer science and relevant experience;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of Solaris, Unix, Linux, and Windows environments;
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS-SQL databases;
- Good analytical skills, resourcefulness, and understanding of job log files;
- Demonstrated leadership and predisposition to good collaboration and exchange of information between colleagues;
- Curiosity, proactivity, and strong problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills and rigor in the preparation and execution of various tasks;
- Excellent listening and customer service skills;
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving sector and good stress tolerance;
- Available to work regular atypical hours;
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.