Gestionnaire de la conformité et de la protection des renseignements / Compliance and Privacy Manager
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of passionate and motivated professionals who bring their talents to the healthcare system?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
You will be responsible for ensuring the company's compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies, particularly concerning the protection of personal and health information. You will report to the Director of Operations Enablement and should have solid experience in implementing compliance processes within an IT organization, in-depth knowledge of the requirements inherent in the protection of personal and health information as required by Bill 25, Bill 5, and the SOC 2 regulatory framework, as well as experience in compliance with the Quebec Ministry of Health, which would be an asset.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Ensure the compliance of LGI Healthcare Solutions's activities with applicable laws, regulations, and policies, particularly with regard to the protection of personal information, health information, and compliance with Bill 25, Bill 5, and the SOC 2 framework.
- Implement and maintain effective compliance processes within the IT organization.
- Coordinate the drafting, review, and implementation of policies and procedures related to privacy, health information, and regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with branch members, including product, IT, architecture, and security teams, to ensure a clear understanding of compliance and privacy requirements.
- Coordinate regulatory reviews and internal audits across business units.
- Interact with external auditors regarding the audit of the company's internal controls.
- Implement self-audit and compliance monitoring programs.
- Assess potential fraud activities and design fraud detection tools.
- Contribute to the organization's risk register by identifying, assessing, and monitoring compliance and privacy risks.
- Coordinate the deployment of new or updated policies and guidelines, as well as related training.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or related field.
- A minimum of two to four years of compliance experience, including implementing compliance processes within an IT organization.
- In-depth knowledge of Bill 25 and the SOC 2 framework.
- Experience in compliance with the Quebec Ministry of Health is considered an asset.
- Mastery of IT applications and compliance management tools.
- Professional certification in auditing or compliance is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.