Directeur(trice) de comptes / Account Manager
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
The Sales Account Director is responsible for all major accounts in the Ontario to British Columbia territory. As a director, you will be responsible for the implementation of the business development strategy and the productivity of the sales team.
How will your contributions be showcased?
- Plan and execute sales under your responsibility and that of your team by generating sales opportunities for our solutions, meeting with customers, and making financial proposals.
- Develop the territories under his/her responsibility by implementing strategic plans by territory.
- Manage client relationships.
- Manage government relations with our partners.
- Manage the internal sales team by prioritizing tasks and coordinating opportunities.
- Manage the account managers under his responsibility by coaching, training, and accompanying them.
- Interact with the team to define the sales strategy by product and implement it effectively in the market.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- University degree in business administration.
- 10 years experience in sales.
- Knowledge of the health sector, and public sector.
- Experience with Ministry Healthcare relations.
- Strong understanding of the procurement process.
- Strong knowledge of sales funnel management.
- Fluent strong English is required (spoken and written).
- Basic legal knowledge of contracts.
- Excellent understanding of market issues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their family
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities
- Projects integrating Agile methodology
- Employee discount program
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.