Analyste, planification et analyses financières (FP&A) / Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A)
With 40 years of expertise, LGI Healthcare Solutions develops technological software for the healthcare network. We specialize in providing solutions for clinical, financial and material management, performance and analysis, and workforce management, which includes payroll management. Innovation is at the heart of our activities and we partner with our customers to solve crucial issues and ensure the well-being of patients and all members of the health sector. Today, our solutions support 320,000 healthcare professionals and over 6 million patients.
At LGI Healthcare Solutions, we value diversity and equal access to employment for all. Should you require specific assistance during the recruitment and integration process, don’t hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure to accommodate you while respecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Are you looking to advance your career by joining a team of bright, bold professionals who are committed to improving patient care?
Dare to take the leap and realize your full potential with us in an inspiring and dynamic environment that values flexibility, teamwork, learning, and excellence.
What will your days be like at LGI Healthcare Solutions?
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst participates in the budget process, acts as a business partner with various sectors, and works on various special and continuous improvement projects. He or she also participates in various value-added financial analyses, in the improvement of management dashboards, and in the preparation of tax credit applications and other government incentives.
How will your contributions be showcased?
Participate in the budget planning process and updating of forecasts
- Participate in the preparation of financial projections, including the mid-year forecast and the annual budget;
- Send information requests to various stakeholders. Consolidate the information received;
- Participate in the preparation of financial documentation to be provided to senior management, the Board of Directors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain business partnership relationships with targeted teams
- Establish communication with teams to monitor their budget and support them in certain financial analyses;
- Develop and improve performance indicators;
- Ensure regular budget follow-ups through variance analyses and explanations of variances.
Special projects and continuous improvement
- Actively participate in special projects by producing ad hoc analyses to influence decision-making, creating automated management dashboards (Power BI), and participating in potential business acquisition integrations by preparing the necessary documentation;
- Various financial modeling;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and the optimization of computerized tools.
Preparation of external reports
- Preparation of financial presentations to the Board of Directors regarding budgets and forecasts;
- Preparation of financial and operational results presentations sent monthly to shareholders and management.
Tax credits and government incentives
- Prepare documentation for various claims;
- Prepare analyses to optimize the amount claimed;
- Maintain documentation related to tax credits and other incentives. Train new employees and managers.
What you will bring to LGI Healthcare Solutions to succeed in the role:
- Graduate degree;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Analytical mind;
- Excellent management of priorities;
- Sense of organization and responsibility;
- Team spirit and collaborative approach;
- Able to take initiative, sense of autonomy;
- Good adaptation to change;
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Power BI (an asset);
- Experience in an accounting firm (an asset);
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners/clients/suppliers/colleagues.
Here are the many benefits to ensure your personal and professional well-being as well as financial health:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid work, with the option of flexible hours to promote balance and performance.
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP with employer participation in effect from day one.
- Minimum of 3 weeks vacation + 5 days personal leave per year.
- Access to a telemedicine service and a complete assistance program for all employees and their families.
- Financial contribution to your training and professional development.
- More than 40 years of expertise in the health IT field opens the door to many career opportunities.
- Projects integrating Agile methodology.
- Employee discount program.
- An organizational culture rooted in the values of courage, determination, excellence, and collaboration around which we come together to develop technology solutions for the healthcare field.
If you are interested in this position, we would be very happy to tell you more about the role, the team, and life at LGI Healthcare Solutions.