Partner Manager (w/m/d) (on-site oder remote)
- Hamburg, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
At Kubermatic, we believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. In line with our commitment to make Kubernetes as easy as possible, we help IT teams worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud-native operations across multi-cloud, edge, and on-prem.
As one of the top 5 corporate contributors to the Kubernetes Project, we develop enterprise-grade software solutions and provide professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate your cloud-native transformation. Our open-source Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least have a chat.
Your mission is to build mind share and adoption of Kubermatic by building an ecosystem of partners and owning the partner program execution to deliver steady revenue growth to the organization. Your impact will help us achieve our sales goals, enhance partners’ sales force effectiveness when selling Kubermatic solutions, and achieve consistent, sustainable sales success.
- Responsible for supporting the head of partnerships on developing and executing our ecosystem strategy, playbook, and roadmap for Kubermatic’s technology partners
- Scope high-level technical requirements to validate the feasibility and impact of potential partnerships
- Identify and negotiate relationships with leading technology companies that enables Kubermatic to expand our product suite and addressable markets/customers
- Maintain industry knowledge and have a continuous pulse on the overall ecosystem and value chain to identify opportunities where we can expand the value that we bring to our partners
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies and product integrations across a portfolio of technology partnerships in alignment with Kubermatic’s priorities across partnerships, sales, marketing, product, and engineering
- Partner with the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams in roadmap development, product integrations, and evaluating build/buy/partner opportunities in line with customer’s needs, new market requirements
- Champion potential partnerships and inspire cross-functional teams to evaluate and execute on partnership opportunities
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in managing technology partnerships and alliances in a high growth environment
- Technical Knowledge: comfort engaging with technical stakeholders and a track record of leveraging technology innovation to unlock customer value
- Entrepreneurial mindset: a strong sense of ownership, desire to make a cross-functional impact, eagerness to learn
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization, and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across Kubermatic, especially with the sales and engineering team
- Strong negotiator and big, ambitious thinker in regard to how we drive value with our partners
- Comfortable working in a highly results-oriented environment, building new workstreams & processes
- Fluent English and Native/Fluent German
What you get in return
- A lot of room for your ideas and initiatives and the chance to quickly assume responsibility
- Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
- As a remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours and work from home as default, not on request
- A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that) with flat hierarchies, distributed over more than 13 countries
- Regular company events like hackathons, summer parties, afterworks, barbecues….