Product Marketing Manager (w/m/d) (on-site oder remote)
- Fuhlsbüttler Straße 405, Hamburg, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
At Kubermatic, we believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. In line with our commitment to make Kubernetes as easy as possible, we help IT teams worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud-native operations across multi-cloud, edge, and on-prem.
As one of the top 5 corporate contributors to the Kubernetes Project, we develop enterprise-grade software solutions and provide professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate your cloud-native transformation. Our open-source Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least have a chat.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for translating our complex and highly technical portfolio into clear and compelling stories that resonate with our target personas. In close cooperation with engineering, professional services and sales, you will develop messaging that makes Kubermatic and its solutions stand out in the cloud native ecosystem. As we keep growing, you will empower sales with the necessary content and materials including websites, pitch decks, white papers, blog posts and other assets.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage the overall marketing strategy, value proposition, messaging and content for all of our product offerings
- Closely align with cross-functional stakeholders to jointly develop a comprehensive Kubernetes and cloud native solutions portfolio
- Plan and manage the execution of multi-channel campaigns for product and feature launches
- Represent Kubermatic at industry events, webinars, speaking opportunities and technology media conferences
- Recommend new solutions based upon market insides, and customer, partner and field feedback
What you’ll bring
- Ideally you have experience in software product marketing in best case related to cloud, infrastructure, DevOps and IT operations
- First technical experience with container technologies, Kubernetes and distributed applications
- Experience with GTM campaigns in close alignment with product management, engineering, professional service and sales
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (mother tongue or comparable skill level)
What you get in return
- A lot of room for your ideas and initiatives and the chance to quickly assume responsibility
- Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
- As a remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours and work from home as default, not on request
- A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that) with flat hierarchies, distributed over more than 13 countries
- Regular company events like hackathons, summer parties, afterworks, barbecues….