Sales Operations Manager (w/m/d) (on-site oder remote)
- Hamburg, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
At Kubermatic, we are passionate about the potential of container and cloud native technologies. We believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. Most IT developers do not care a lot about IT infrastructure. They want their environments to be up and running without waiting for their tickets. This is exactly what we offer with our Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform. It’s an intuitive Kubernetes self-service portal enabling IT teams to easily build & deploy services everywhere.
Since we launched in 2016, our journey has been an exciting one and we just kick-started our route to the next level. To get there, we are looking for colleagues who bring in new ideas and want to get things done. If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we should get to know each other.
What you’ll be doing
- We are growing fast. Set up and automate our sales processes and workflows.
- We need to know where to improve. Use data to analyze and continuously improve our CRM system and related tool stack to be ready for rapid growth.
- Our customers are first. Enable our direct and indirect sales teams to onboard new customers and partners to our systems, process and contract management.
- Share your insights. Train and coach our team members in these processes and tools.
- Monitor success. Generate reports to improve sales and marketing data quality.
- Drive projects. Work cross-functionally to find ways to innovate and become more efficient.
What you’ll bring
- Hands-On experience in B2B Sales and/or Marketing, ideally in a SaaS company.
- Experience in working with CRM Tools.
- Urge to continuously improve and use the most innovative tools and process practices.
- Proactive, result-oriented working style but also an eye for detail and numbers.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and communicate effectively across all functions and levels
What you get in return
- The rare opportunity to shape operations of a fast growing start-up from scratch
- A broad range of tasks which you can actively drive by your interests and competences
- An international, dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
- As a remote-first company flexible working hours and working from home as default (also post-corona)
- On top of that:, regular barbecues and after-works and conference opportunities
- For remote workers: Regular hackathons in Hamburg, so that you won't feel any difference. Ok, besides free coffee ;-)