CNA Certified Nurse Aide (Full-Time - 2-10pm)
- 1600 E Stone St, Brenham, TX 77833, USA
Kruse Village is seeking caring, compassionate employees to join our family. Now hiring for CNA (Certified Nurse Aide) positions:
- Full-time | 2-10pm Shift
- Great benefits, including certification reimbursement!
- Competitive wage + hourly shift differential!
Our goal at Kruse Village is to provide a home-like setting in which to care for our residents. We strive to help our residents achieve a full, complete life – spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. As a Kruse Village employee, your role is very important because it is your care and dedication coupled with ours that will enable Kruse to achieve our mutual goal of care of the total person. Together we make a family.
We rely on our CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants) to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing cares in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as trained and directed by the Director of Nursing (DON), Registered Nurse (RN), Unit Manager and/or other licensed nurse. Responsibilities may include:
- Follows resident care/treatment plans, documents noted changes in a resident’s physical, psychosocial, mental, or emotional conditions according to community policy and procedure.
- Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring, compassionate and dignified manner which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL) in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Answers resident call lights promptly for assigned residents and willingly supports team in answering call lights for unassigned residents.
- Turns, lifts, positions and transports residents into and out of bed, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, according to care plan.
- Ensure the residents are clean, neatly dressed, and well-groomed.
- Assists the resident with the restorative nursing program including but not limited to, passive and active range of motion and ambulation as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program at an accredited school, college or university. Must have an active CNA license / registration in good standing on the state registry (required)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent (required)
- Previous experience as a CNA or Caregiver in nursing home/skilled nursing facility or assisted living (preferred)
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.