- #153, Sector 5, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, KA, India
KoiReader Technologies is a Smart Operations & Edge Computing Platform that unlocks value and insights from Unstructured Data (documents, images, videos, and emails).
The company is building "World's first AI-powered Smart Operations & EDGE Computing SaaS Platform" that serves the Maritime, Logistics, Trade, Transportation and Supply Chain industries. By leveraging its Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Platform and APIs, the company deploys operational use case specific apps to enable process automation.
The company has global engagements ongoing with corporate giants in USA, Singapore, Germany, and India. The company was founded by an industry executive with experience at XPO Logistics, EY, PwC, Oracle, and JDA/i2 Technologies, and AI leaders with experience at advanced data science companies such as Mu Sigma.
KoiReader is awarded a FreightTech 100 company by FreightWaves. FreightTech 100 highlights the most innovative and disruptive companies across the freight industry, featuring both cutting-edge upstarts and top-notch traditional powers.
Design and develop highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects capable to run on multiple platforms.
• Leverage open-source code and libraries to quickly experiment and build novel solutions
• Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills
• Analyze current products in development, including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting
• Work with the existing framework and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
• Search and introduce new software related technologies, process and tools to the team
•Knowledge of NodeJS, Express, Apollo GraphQL, Jest and Typescript
•Understanding of NoSQL and SQL databases like Postgres, Mysql and/or Elasticsearch
•Comfortable with cloud platforms like AWS and tools like GIT, Swagger, etc.
•Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes will be an added bonus
• Strong understanding of back-end and front-end technologies such as Node.js, /ReactJS, Pug, , HTML5 and CSS
• Strong understanding of back-end frameworks such as ExpressJS, Fastify or Koa
• Understanding of key value databases like Redis
• Experience implementing authorization and authentication workflows using JWT etc.
• Experience with bundlers like Webpack, Rollup, Grunt or Gulp
• Ability to write performant code in an easily understandable structure.
• Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Python
What we have to offer:
• Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments with cutting-edge technologies
• Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
• Flexible hours
• Learn to innovate
• Meritocracy driven, candid startup culture