Client Service Representative
- 1522 Brookhollow Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA
Knox Attorney Service has been in business for more than 40 years as a provider of litigation support, reprographics and document management services, as well as statewide courier/messenger service. We provide a wide array of services including service of process; court services; on-call courier/messenger service; skip trace and investigations; record retrieval; subpoena preparation; e-data discovery and database hosting; copy center & reprographics; digital imaging; x-ray/blueprints/video/CD duplication; and facilities management services.
The outstanding service we provide starts with our people. We make an extra effort to train and develop our staff of document professionals on the art of customer service. The tenure and professionalism of our staff is unparalleled in the document and legal services industry. We spend much effort training our people to develop our “home grown” leaders of the future. We believe investing our time and money to ensure that our people are knowledgeable and understand importance of our customers’ businesses.
The Photocopy Client Service Representative is an important team member within the organization, acting as a liaison between attorneys and businesses in the collections of records for legal purposes. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM. Full benefits, including health, dental, vision, FSA, PTO, paid holidays and a 401K plan.
- Provide daily statuses/updates to various clients via phone, emails, memos, and e-faxes
- Continually monitor and communicate with different facilities to follow-up for records production by making daily calls, emails, fax status checks, and mailing out reminder letters
- Prepare and send out new serve documents daily for service
- Consult with clients and staff to issue/reissue new requests
- Match, review, and process records and documents based on requested parameters of subpoenas/authorizations
- Issue payments, obtain and provide additional information/documents to custodians so they can process requests
- Close and notify all parties of orders that are being canceled, reissued and objected to
- Log codes/statuses in AIMS daily to ensure information for each order is up to date
- Not assigned to specific clients, work assigned based on areas of coverage
- Perform other job duties as assigned by Management
- High School diploma or GED, some college is preferred
- Job-related experience is desired. Legal field experience with general knowledge of local court rules and California Civil Codes is preferred
- Experienced in good customer service and professional phone knowledge and etiquette
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Understanding of computers and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ensures tracking of client orders in company database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting
- Data Entry skills/typing 40-60 WPM
- Scheduled hours for this position is Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.