Customer Success Engineer
- 180 John St, Toronto, ON M5T 1X5, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome to Knockri! Our team is on a mission to diminish unconscious hiring bias and bring efficiency to the Talent Acquisition and Talent Management process. By merging Machine Learning and I/O Psychology, we help Fortune 1000s like Shopify and IBM remove barriers and hire candidates based on merit. Our solution allows for everyone to have an equal opportunity to succeed, regardless of their race, gender, age, sexuality or appearance. If you’re excited about solving new challenges and championing diversity, inclusion and belonging, this is your opportunity to join us in building something bigger than ourselves!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Engineer to act as a trusted technical advisor to our prospects and growing customer base. Your technical skills and passion for customer success will help Knockri deliver an exceptional customer experience, from pre-sale through to implementation and beyond. You will be responsible for technical scoping, implementation, training, support, and documentation. Working with our Customer Success Managers, you will play a vital role in demonstrating the value of our solution and ensuring customer satisfaction, retention, and growth!
If you’re driven to make a positive impact on the world through your work, we want to hear from you.
- Act as an SME in sales meetings, answering technical questions, scoping technical implementation requirements, and developing project plans
- Support Account Executives in responding to functional/technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Own third-party partnerships with infosec consultants/security consultants to complete vendor, security, and privacy forms
Implementation and Support
- Own the technical implementation of Knockri, including but not limited to platform configuration, integration setup and testing
- Develop, facilitate and lead technical training
- Act as first line of support, addressing customer needs, investigating technical issues, and working with cross-functional teams to escalate and resolve them in a timely manner
- Proactively monitor technical performance, identify risks, and raise internal awareness as needed
- In collaboration with our technical writer, develop documentation and guides for both internal and external stakeholders
What you need:
- 2+ years experience supporting B2B Enterprise SaaS product to enterprise organizations as a Customer Success Engineer, Sales Engineer or Technical Account Manager
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and communicate process improvements to product owners and developers
- Proficient with BI/reporting tools. Can create and navigate new and existing tables, charts and reports.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work well with little direct supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Using your business and technical analysis skills to solve complex issues, and creating innovative solutions to map to customer’s unique business needs
Nice to have:
- ATS integration setup
What’s in it for you
- A great diverse culture where everyone’s opinions are valued
- A fun environment including weekly game events, team sharing, and great leadership support
- Collaborative team environment
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, our team is currently working remotely.