Manager - Environmental Services - Full Time
- 603 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
Manages the Environmental Services and Laundry Departments to ensure that the organization is maintained in a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition to meet state and local standards. Provides overall planning and procedures and quality control programs for Environmental Services and Laundry staff. Evaluates and purchases required supplies and contract services. Performs daily round and bi-monthly rounds with the Director – Facilities Services for quality control and to maintain the highest degree of cleanliness. This position serves on the Infection Control, Safety, and Safe Patient Handling Committees.
What is required...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years Environmental Service experience, preferably in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Two (2) years supervisory experience
- Current computer experience (medium to expert level) in Microsoft products
What is preferred...
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management or related field
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional
- Industry related advanced course study desirable
Wage: Wage range starts at $59,000/year; actual starting wage will depend on years' of applicable experience.
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week; Exempt
Union Status: This is a non-union covered position.
Benefits: This position is benefits eligible.