Phlebotomist - Full Time (40 hours/week)
- 603 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
Sample collections, ordering tests, scheduling, processing all laboratory specimens and the performance of Point of Care and waived testing.
What is required...
- High School Diploma
- Current Washington State MA-P or MA-C license (maintenance required)
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
What is preferred...
- Valid WA State Driver’s License (may be required)
- Valid auto liability insurance (may be required)
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- ASCP Certification
Wage: Wage range starts at $16.20/hour. Actual wage will be based on years' of applicable experience. .
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week
Benefits: This position is benefits eligible
Union Status: This is a non-union covered position