Occupational Therapist - Home Health Services - Part Time
- 1506 Radio Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for developing an occupational therapy plan of care based on a complete assessment and the direction of the patient's physician, integrating the Occupational Therapy into the Home Health plan of care and coordinating services with the other team members involved in the plan of care. The Occupational Therapist may be requested to evaluate Medicare Hospice patients for palliation of symptoms/problems affecting performance of activities of daily living, structural environmental or equipment needs.
What is required...
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy program & currently licensed in the State of Washington
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
- Two years’ experience in a health care setting
- Valid WA State Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation and valid Automobile Insurance
What is preferred...
- Experience with geriatrics, Medicare and home health
Wage: Wage range starts at $35.27/hour. Actual starting wage will depend on years' of applicable experience.
FTE: .60 = 24 hours/week
Benefits: This position is benefits eligible.