Clinic Medical Assistant - Pediatrics - Part Time
- 611 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
The Clinic Medical Assistant is responsible for procedures necessary to support the provider to whom they are assigned.
What is required...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current MA-C license from the Washington State DOH
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
- Previous exposure to an Electronic Medical Records system
What is preferred...
- Previous experience working as a Medical Assistant
Wage: Wage range starts at $16.65/hour. Actual starting wage will depend on years' of applicable experience.
FTE: .80 = 32 hours/week
Benefits: This position is benefits eligible.