- 8160 Highland Rd, Vernon, BC V1B 3W6, Canada
KingFisher Boats, North America’s leading manufacturer of all welded heavy gauge aluminum fishing boats requires an Assembly Technician for our Center of Excellence in Vernon, BC.
The Assembly Technician is directly responsible for assembling, inspecting, repairing and packaging Kingfisher Boats and parts.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Must be available for day and afternoon shifts.
Quality testing equipment.
Following work orders.
Maintainingall equipment to ensure proper functionality.
Following quality control checks throughout to prevent errors and minimize loss.
Shop floor/facility clean up and organization tasks as assigned.
Any other task to enhance appearance or operation of company.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, competent in the use of all hand tools,
- Familiarization with manufacturing and assembly of materials, preference given to those with previous marine experience
- Ability to read blue prints and work orders
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Understanding and ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
Kingfisher Boats recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
- Respect for People
- Financial Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- Improving Everyday
- Community Enrichment
- Team Players
We offers a comprehensive compensation package including:
- competitive salary,
- afternoon shift premiums,
- MSP and extended benefits coverage,
- profit sharing,
- retirement saving plans,
- employee purchase plans,
- and education and apprenticeship opportunities.
We will review all application, however, only those selected for an interview will be called.