Parts Assistant - Maternity Leave Cover
- 8160 Highland Rd, Vernon, BC V1B 3W6, Canada
KingFisher Boats, North America’s leading manufacturer of all welded heavy gauge aluminum fishing boats, requires a Parts Assistant for our Center of Excellence in Vernon, BC. This is a 12 - 18 month term position with opportunity for permanent employment.
- Monday - Thursday 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Answer radio calls from production staff.
- Receive and put away stock.
- Complete kits to fulfill production schedule needs.
- Support inventory process.
- Assist with all other Parts Room Duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- 1 years' experience in the parts/warehouse industry preferred.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Working knowledge of safe lifting methods.
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
Kingfisher Boats recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
- Respect for People
- Financial Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- Improving Everyday
- Community Enrichment
- Team Players
We offers a comprehensive compensation package including:
- competitive salary,
- afternoon shift premiums,
- MSP and extended benefits coverage,
- profit sharing,
- retirement saving plans,
- employee purchase plans,
- and education and apprenticeship opportunities.
We will review all application, however, only those selected for an interview will be called.