- 8160 Highland Rd, Vernon, BC V1B 3W6, Canada
KingFisher is the fastest growing designer, builder and marketer of welded heavy-gauge sportfishing boats in North America. We build and distribute 35 models in 5 series: Offshore, Coastal, Sport, Multi-Species and River Jet through an extensive global dealer network from California to Alaska to Eastern Europe.
Enriching peoples’ lives while spending time on the water
What We Value:
Kingfisher Boats recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
- Respect for People
- Financial Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- Improving Everyday
- Community Enrichment
- Team Players
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that may include:
- competitive salary,
- afternoon shift premiums,
- MSP and extended benefits coverage,
- profit sharing,
- retirement saving plans,
- employee purchase plans,
- and education and apprenticeship opportunities.
KingFisher has received the award for Canada's Best Managed Company and the Employer of Choice award from Boating Business.
For more information please visit www.kingfisherboats.com.
- Answer radio calls from production staff.
- Receive and put away stock.
- Support inventory process.
- Assist with all other Parts Room Duties.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- 1 years' experience in the parts/warehouse industry preferred.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Working knowledge of safe lifting methods.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Regular periods during which there is continuous physical effort is required, e.g., walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Exposure to factors such as temperature variations/extremes, fumes, moving machinery, humidity, toxic materials which may cause periods of discomfort.
- Frequent need to give concentrated attention, either hearing or seeing to work being performed.
- Noticeable pressure from deadlines, production quotas, accuracy or similar demands exists.
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
Hours of work: Mobnday - Thursday 1:00 PM - 11:30 PM
We will review all application, however, only those selected for an interview will be called.