- Vernon, Canada
KingFisher Boats, North America’s leading manufacturer of all welded heavy gauge aluminum fishing boats, requires Finishing Technicians for our Center of Excellence in Vernon, BC.
The successful candidates will be responsible for performing at a high production level in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Shift 1: Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Shift 2 Monday - Thursday 1:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Preparing completed boats or parts for shipping.
- Installing canvas, decals and various boat options.
- Packaging boats and components using appropriate materials to minimize risk of damage during transport.
Accurately and consistently filling out documentation for work performed.
- Experience operating shrink wrap equipment and hand tools such as a tape-gun, razor knife and box cutter in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work experience in industrial, manufacturing or a production-line environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Good manual dexterity, legible handwriting and ability to read written directions.
- Frequent bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, reaching, lifting, carrying is required.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Kingfisher Boats recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
- Respect for People
- Financial Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- Improving Everyday
- Community Enrichment
- Team Players
We offers a comprehensive compensation package including:
- competitive salary,
- afternoon shift premiums,
- msp and extended benefits coverage,
- profit sharing,
- retirement saving plans,
- employee purchase plans,
- and education and apprenticeship opportunities.
We will review all application, however, only those selected for an interview will be called.