Sr. Solutions Engineer (EMEA)
- Germaniastraße, München, Germany
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, and beyond leverage the platform’s GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, and IBM, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are seeking a hands-on customer-facing Pre-Sales Technical Solutions Engineer to lead the charge on the front lines of an exciting and disruptive, proven technology focused on our Eastern markets. Partner with our customers to help them power their businesses using data by designing, developing and deploying Big Data, AI & Analytics solutions on the world's fastest GPU accelerated OLAP database.
- Engage with sales prospects where you prepare and present Kinetica’s technology along with addressing any technical questions that come up during the sales cycle
- Support the technical needs of existing customers including discovering additional use cases for Kinetica’s technology
- Work closely with the product management and engineering team to align customer requirements to future versions and products
- Have a deep understanding of Kinetica’s technology and a willingness to learn new technologies when needed
- Be the focal point for our enterprise customers’ every need and become their trusted advisor by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Nurture the relationship with the customer/partner through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Translate business requirements and problems into solutions
- Technical Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology)
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience
- Strong programming skills in any of the following languages: Java, Python or C++
- Experience with Linux and SQL skills are a mandatory requirement.
- Strong understanding of Big Data, Data Warehouse, Data structures, Algorithms and designing highly available systems. Ability to design & articulate enterprise architecture
- Knowledgeable of and has strong concept on databases, data warehousing, OLAP, data architecture, and data engineering
- Has an experience working with MPP database and big data system (Hadoop)
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and protocols is a plus. Ex: LDAP, SSO, SSL, BI applications.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Neural Networks is a plus
- Knowledge in Geospatial formulas and techniques
- Approximately 25 - 50% travel
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Experience in banking, financial services or FinTech
- Open to travel
- Knowledge of OLAP schema design
- Experience with Machine Learning, Neural Networks
- Familiarity with AI/ML
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.