Sr. Manager, Technical Training & Enablement
- 901 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203, USA
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, and beyond leverage the platform’s GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, and IBM, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for a senior level technical trainer/curriculum developer to build and deliver a technical curriculum that will help our solutions architects, engineers, and customers develop the skills and knowledge to solve complex data problems using Kinetica. You will be responsible for developing and delivering live and electronic training as well as maintaining the training content.
You must be very comfortable with SQL, a quick learner, possess the kind of technical aptitude you'll need to ramp quickly on a complex stack and have the presentation skills necessary to deliver complex technical information with ease. The ideal candidate has spent meaningful time working with data analytics technologies/platform and products and is passionate about creating and delivering excellent training content.
- Deliver and maintain technical training content to customers, partners, new employees, and prospects.
- Rapidly acquire in-depth product knowledge and become a Subject Matter Expert for Kinetica platform so that you can deliver training content with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and Documentation teams to understand the products and training needs.
- Deliver live, virtual and electronic training content using online LMS tools and WebEx.
- Evaluate the feedback and results of training programs.
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience in creating and delivering technical training content
- Knowledge and experience creating electronic / web-based training programs leveraging LMS
- Solid communicator and be able to articulate complex concepts
- Proficient in using MS/Office, Linux, GitHub, online presentation tools like WebEx and Zoom.
- Strong knowledge of Java, and Python.
- Very comfortable in SQL and analytics platforms.
- Ability to develop, maintain and enhance training artifacts.
- Travel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.