Bilingual Assistant Ad Operations Manager
- Department: External Placement
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Our client in the DOOH advertising services industry is looking to add a Bilingual Assistant Ad Operations Manager to their growing team.
The role will involve working with the Operations and Sales teams to assist with ongoing DOOH campaigns, generate new leads, nurture existing accounts, and other tasks as needed.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and assist with ongoing DOOH campaigns.
- Source locations within the company’s network, for the purpose of installing various forms of outdoor advertising.
- Responsible for sourcing new locations to add to the growing network.
- Communicate with sales team to ensure accuracy of campaign execution.
- Work consistently with Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and Word.
- Communicate with installers while on the road, to ensure accuracy and quality of all campaigns.
- Find and hire new installers in various cities across the country.
- Work alongside sales team to communicate with convenience stores and small businesses, with the goal of adding them to the growing inventory of advertising locations, with a strong focus on digital screens and outdoor poster advertising.
- Liaise with and confirm agreements with stores already in inventory of advertising locations.
- Communicate consistently with head office to ensure quality and compliancy of all locations signed up.
- Work with installers to troubleshoot or help facilitate any repairs that may occur.
- Keep good records and take photographs of all store visits and available advertising opportunities.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bilingual Required (French and English).
- Experience with DOOH is ideal, though candidates with a basic understanding of DOOH and a strong desire to learn this area will be considered.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office products.
- Personable, friendly, and an outgoing personality is a must.
- Some sales experience will be helpful.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country they are based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.