Campaigns Marketing Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Remote
- Hours per Week: 20
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Open to South Africa and Bedford, England, UK
Contract length/Duration: February, 2023 - April 30th, 2023 (3-month contract with a potential to convert to perm)
Our client who is an industry-leading data center solutions provider specializing in multivendor maintenance, hybrid cloud and managed infrastructure services is seeking a talented Campaigns Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving all organisation efforts, including positioning, campaigns, and demand generation. The role requires the design and execution of marketing strategies and plans to drive full-funnel brand awareness, consideration and lead generation and will work closely with several functions to generate leads and provide tools for sales to convert them into customers.
- Develop and lead Managed Infrastructure Services GTM marketing strategy, brand positioning and awareness-driving campaigns to generate new and nurture existing leads in line with revenue targets.
- Work cross-functionally to define and execute campaigns, including segmentation (from concept to ROI analysis), designed to increase the quality and quantity of inbound leads and to keep current accounts engaged.
- Drive the planning, creative development and execution of integrated campaigns across channels, managing both internal and external resources.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive enhanced brand experiences at trade shows and event marketing to drive new target customer leads.
- Work with Propositions and Product Marketing to manage product, service and solution launches, including sales enablement.
- Build solid relationships and serve as a strategic partner with key stakeholders across the business to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to achieve desired results
- Include comms/PR/social, events, sales learning, etc., in planning related to Managed Infrastructure Services campaigns.
- Regular reporting on campaign execution and results.
- Own multiple cross-functional GTM projects and associated project plans related to Managed Infrastructure Services.
- Lead engagement with external agencies, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- Commercially focused and results-driven with excellent communication skills.
- Customer-centric and open to feedback – able to adapt and improve.
- Relationship management (agencies and internal stakeholders).
- Proven project management experience.
- Proven KPI management (for self and campaigns).
- Campaign budget management and reporting.
- Proven experience across a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics (i.e. demand gen program experience preferred in content creation aligned to a target audience buyer’s journey).
- Proven experience with marketing automation platforms and Salesforce.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong team worker – able to work collaboratively with various groups and stakeholders within the company and externally
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country they are based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.