Time Management Lead (S/4HANA)
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract length/Duration: March 1st, 2023 - April 30th, 2024
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a skilled Time Management Lead (S/4HANA) to join their team. The S/4HANA Time Management Lead will be responsible for the delivery of the SAP S/4 time management module re-implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- 12 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Team management and delivery of project outcomes within the time management module.
- Communication skills for client-facing engagements.
- Deep functional experience in ECC time management and with integration experience to SAP payroll.
- At least 3 successful end to end SAP system implementations in the ECC HR time management module - from analysis, design, build, test, deploy and PGLS.
- Experience in mining time management implementations, with experience in latest S/4 HR compatibility pack an advantage.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country they are based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.