Digital Marketing Specialist
- Department: External Placement
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Our client in the global professional services/executive search industry is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their marketing organization in a permanent position. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating distinctive programs that enlighten and inspire top executives and board directors around the world. Reporting to the digital marketing director, this person will become a highly valued contributor to the digital marketing programs, while focusing on building a world-class web presence.
- Become an essential member of the web team and help publish a vast array of thought leadership (articles, blogs, interactive pieces and more) for global audiences.
- Support day-to-day web publishing projects, site monitoring, QA and other operational tasks for the company and related websites.
- Support the digital team in creating and implementing campaigns across digital channels – in addition to web publishing, help create personalization and A/B testing programs, provide support for email marketing, serve as back-up for social channels and assist with ad hoc projects.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends, best practices and the competitive landscape, share insights with the broader marketing team as appropriate.
- Analyze and synthesize performance data from digital channels to create insightful reports, share recommendations for elevating performance now and in the future.
- Help monitor company's Google search presence and work with marketing colleagues to develop and implement SEO strategy and optimize web content.
- Coordinate project-related tasks (e.g., scheduling and creating/tracking tickets in Jira) with the digital agency for monthly deployments, new template designs and system upgrades.
- BA/BS degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business degree preferred.
- 1-2+ years of experience in digital marketing or integrated marketing, with experience in global B2B, agency, industrial or professional services organization preferred.
- Strong communication, creative problem solving, analytical and project management skills are a must.
- Solid understanding of web UX and design best practices preferred but not mandatory.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, matrixed team environment and be adaptable to change.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with an enterprise content management system – Sitecore experience preferred but not mandatory.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Google Analytics; proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Tableau and A/B testing tools would be a plus.
- Must be proficient in creating PowerPoint reports; Excel knowledge would be a plus.
- Prior experience with a leading marketing automation system such as Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USA, without requiring sponsorship now or in future.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country they are based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.