Global Marketing Campaigns Manager or Senior Manager
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length: 3-6 months with potential to extend.
Our client, a professional services firm is seeking a talented Global Marketing Campaigns Manager or Senior Manager who will drive priority topics or business campaigns across customer journeys for activation across the marketing funnel by territories. The successful candidate will understand how to deliver impact through marketing, ability to work across multiple marketing platforms, flexibility and have a desire to be a team player.
- Developing campaign plans and developing assets and customer journeys for activation across the full marketing funnel by territories, leveraging MarTech.
- Developing channel strategies and marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership, sales tools and events.
- Understanding marketing trends and channels that increase demand generation and brand equity and demonstrating an ability to quickly pick up industry related concepts.
- Developing and executing strategic marketing projects for a go-to-market campaign for the global businesses.
- Developing campaign plans and marketing assets across customer journeys for activation across the full marketing funnel by territories.
- Planning marketing activities to maximize awareness, develop client relationships, build pipeline and increase market share.
- Managing multifaceted campaign activations with the ability to balance competing priorities and adapt to changing priorities.
- Building and managing relationships with other marketing functions and the business, across a global network, including effectively managing a matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- Leveraging data to evaluate the impact of marketing activities (at the strategy and campaign level) to influence the focus and direction of future marketing campaign strategies.
- Building depth of understanding and knowledge for a go-to-market priority in a short period of time.
- Leading and coaching strategic marketers to support professional development and build modern marketing capabilities.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country they are based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.