- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length/End Date: March 14th, 2023
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a seasoned EWM Consultant who will be able to scope solutions, perform business process modelling and identify fit-gap analysis. They will integrate EWM with other modules.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SAP SD, MM and EWM.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse and solve software problems.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 - 15+ years of experience – core skill must be SAP EWM.
- Compulsory soft skills
- Communication and collaboration
- Decision making
- Compulsory hard skills
- SAP EWM functional skill – Config
- Testing, Training, Final Prep, SAP support.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country they are based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.