Marketing Campaign Manager (Mat leave coverage)
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Remote
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length: March 2023 (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to be responsible for understanding the business and marketing objectives of their aligned area, as well as developing an understanding of the personas and campaign briefs. With this knowledge, the successful candidate will advise on the most effective campaign strategy and deliver effectively, high-impact marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audiences and reinforce and enhance the brand.
What you will do:
- Campaign planning, Campaign management, Project management, Digital strategy, Analytics.
- Align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects.
- Successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 7 years campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from external and internal stakeholders.
- Position is 100% remote
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.