App/Cloud Support Senior Analyst
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented App/Cloud Support Senior Analyst to provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes).
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands.
- Work includes L1 and L2/ basic and intermediate level troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of a broad range IT infrastructure environments.
- Strong understanding of effective customer service.
- Relevant technical knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware faults.
- Ability to build new laptop and have sufficient knowledge on the imaging process.
- Mobile support: iOS and Android.
- Basic printer support.
- Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.