Business Process Architect - Real Estate
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Who is Kindred?
Kindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Business Process Architect – Real Estate to join their team.
Based on the remaining activities to be completed, the resource should have the following capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
A good understanding of all SAP RE-FX processes, with a focus on the following areas:
- Sales-Based Rentals – the population of sales rules with varying escalations, population of sales reports and execution of sales-based settlements.
- IFRS16 – population of valuation rules in various scenarios including the effect of renewals on calculations as well as integration to Asset Accounting.
- Lease management – basic Lease In and Lease Out processes, including creation of RE invoices and integration to the customer and supplier line items.
Experience in data migration activities:
- Load file preparation to be done, resource will be required to support this activity if queries arise.
- Support of load activities (LSMW).
- Analysis of error reports in order to identify errors and propose solutions.
- Support of data reconciliations and validations.
SIT and UAT Testing:
- Test case planning.
- Compiling of test scripts with detailed steps.
- Test execution.
- Analysis and resolution of defects.
- User support during test execution.
- Understanding of the cutover process and timing.
- Support cutover activities in terms of performing system preparation, transport checks and manual configuration (e.g. number ranges).
- Performing post-cutover checks.
- Resource will need to be able to analyse requirements and identify where standard functionality already exists to cater to the requirement.
- In the case where standard functionality is not sufficient, resource will need to take the requirement through the entire lifecycle including configuration and testing.
- A basic understanding of authorisations concepts is required as the resource will need to test roles and identify defects.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.