Integrated Campaigns Specialist
- London, UK
- Department: Staffing
- Work Setup: Hybrid
- Hours per Week: 40
Your career, our priority. Through flexible work arrangements and dedicated support, we will help you grow your marketing or creative career. Get connected with our exciting global opportunities and exceptional clients. We will not only help you find your next role, we also coach and mentor you through the process.
Once you start your new position, our partnership doesn’t end there as you will be assigned a dedicated Staffing Manager, who will assist you in settling in to your new role, provide ongoing support and tailor specific learning opportunities for you, so that you are set up for success. Your journey starts here.
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Integrated Campaigns Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of the go-to-market plans for the organisation’s data business.
- Support the management of pan Integrated Marketing tactic approach for global campaigns and core programs, to ensure Omnichannel delivery for the department.
- End-2-end management, execution and optimisation of core BAU campaigns and initiatives across the division.
- Alignment of broader BAU activity to the Integrated Marketing tactic plans including but not limited to Digital Marketing.
- Deliver global tactics of the GTM Marketing plan for the department.
- Alignment and amplification of global campaigns through the Regional Marketing teams via localised activity.
- Risk focused, ensuring all campaigns comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Integrated Campaigns lead, Strategy and Regional teams as part of the planning process to ensure alignment.
- Partner with Content Studio to ensure alignment of content strategy with Integrated Marketing tactic approach to develop creative treatment and messaging.
- Partner with the Marketing Automation, Media and Social media teams in the delivery of multi-channel global campaigns.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritise new change initiatives and execute through to delivery.
- Examine, interpret and report results to stakeholders in marketing leadership.
- Manages processes to prepare for periodic business performance reviews.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Support the development of long-term strategic go-to-market plans that align directly to the department’s goals.
- Execution of global campaign tactics as per the framework agreed with internal stakeholders.
- Develop data driven go-to-market plans, applying a test and learn approach to enable inflight campaign optimisation.
- In partnership with Insights and Analytics, measurement of the effectives of omnichannel demand execution.
- Measuring campaign success against objectives and KPIs and data interpretation, using operational reporting and PIRs.
- Global campaign delivery and amplification.
- Accurate Hive 9 (planning and budgeting platform) tactics visibility and spend against plan.
- Knowledgeable marketeer with knowledge of executing and optimising integrated omnichannel marketing campaigns and programs with a demonstrable impact on revenue.
- 2 years’ experience in Marketing planning and execution (Preferably from a global financial company).
- Driven by brilliant execution and proven track record of implementing best in class marketing.
- Data driven and customer-first approach to campaign development.
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders from all levels across the business.
- Curious, ambitious, creative and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Tech and data savvy: knowledge of CRM tools and digital channels.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools (ideally Eloqua, Hive 9 and Salesforce) to execute, measure and optimise integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Analytical mindset demonstrating successful marketing results and experience of measuring marketing attribution.
- Requires business acumen and basic understanding of the financial industry.
- FS experience not essential but a bonus.
- Experience in marketing campaigns.
- Data Management experience – previous work with Data Vendors is desirable.
- Not a senior role – more junior and will work below a Marketing Manager.
- 4 weeks maximum notice period, although the sooner the better.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
VentureWeb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.