Home Care Worker (Entry Level) - Mulgrave
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia
We are looking for incredible and dedicated humans to join the KinCare family in the Mulgrave 3170 area. Do you love to support the elderly who wish to remain in their homes for longer?
This is a wonderful opportunity to meet people and listen to their stories. You’ll be helping with domestic assistance such as cooking, pet care, cleaning and gardening and social services such as organising outings. You’ll use an app to track important information and spot any hazards to ensure customer’s safety.
- Kindness and positivity drives you to help the elderly, some of the most vulnerable and deserving people in our community, to live independent and fulfilling lives.
- Friendly with good relationship-building skills and respectful of dignity and privacy.
- You use a smart phone and can help your clients with theirs!
- Current Australian Drivers Licence, with a reliable registered car – driving is part of the role.
This role would suit any who have a desire to provide great customer care and are willing to learn new skills.
What’s on Offer
- Regular work hours to fit in with your routine. Work Monday-Friday, no weekends/nights. Work around school times. The more available hours you provide, the more work we can give you!
- Extensive onboarding and buddy training, to ensure that you are feeling confident and positive, prior to getting started
- Loyalty bonuses at 3,6, & 12 months!
- Paid travel time and paid kilometres.
- An approachable and encouraging Team Leader, who will assist to further develop your skills through coaching and ongoing support
- Discounts on MediBank Private health insurance and services at MyCar.
- A roster in advance to help your work-life balance.
Who is KinCare? What makes us so different?
We have a 29-year track record of supporting older Australians to live independently. We’re committed to improving the quality of life and health & wellbeing for our customers through tailored in-home care services.
We don’t want to be an ordinary Home Care Provider, we want to be extraordinary and continually improve on our culture and brand. We nurture potential and want you to be a part of the KinCare family for a long time.
It’s really the people here who make it a great place to work. When you come to work for us, you can be sure that you will be inspired and challenged every day. Each day you will be surrounded by passionate, committed colleagues and get to build some meaningful connections. You will also receive the support and training you need for a rewarding long-term career.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.
We match clients and carers based on postcode so it is helpful to include your home postcode within your CV.
Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Please remember to keep an eye on your junk/spam email folder for email communications!