US IT Recruiter - 15 openings
- SCO 15 P MDC Sector-4, Panchkula, HR, India
Kimoha Technologies has been providing proficient and workforce Solutions for customer associations spread crosswise over various industry verticals. We pride ourselves on our capacity to convey an extensive variety of multi-disciplinary arrangements over all parts and territories of work. We convey individual’s arrangements on a neighborhood and worldwide level, molding the eventual fate of work and the worldwide business scene. Our answers are confided in worldwide and give a worldwide inner voice in HR. We trust that where work is permitted to flourish, economies develop, and social orders succeed. We in this way consider it to be our obligation to give chiefs knowledge and suggestions, associations with individuals and foundation, and at last, people with circumstances. We trust that we’re in an extraordinary position to enable associations to explore change. Our worldwide viewpoint gives us the information and understanding expected to prompt and remark on the status and eventual fate of the world’s unforeseen markets. Our job is to remain nearby organizations worldwide to engage, illuminate and rouse them to grasp what’s to come.
Looking for enthusiastic recruiting professionals at all levels to join our awesome team. We are looking for professionals who love a challenge and possess the passion, tenacity, drive and confidence it takes to succeed in a competitive environment.
Perks that make us so great:
• The money - we offer an extremely lucrative salary, commission structure and opportunities for additional bonuses bonuses
• All-expense paid vacation
• Continuous training and development programs
• Latest and greatest sourcing tools
• Flexibility and a work-life balance
• Fun social events - we are always looking for an excuse to throw a party!
• Casual dress code
What you will do:
• Responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting including candidate identification, screening, submission, interview preparation, rate negotiation, and deal closing.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the sorcing and candidate selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required.
- Must have a strong work ethic. Must be able to multi-task. Must have a high degree of professionalism.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team including a strong desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment.
- Must be a team player.