Discover Your Path at Keypath!
🚀 About Us:
At Keypath, we invite you to be part of something transformative. As a global EdTech leader, we collaborate with prestigious universities to create and deliver online education solutions that tackle global social and economic challenges head-on.
Join our dynamic, fast-growing international team that thrives on collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, and SE Asia, we are truly a global company. Today, we're a family of over 700 passionate "Keypathers" worldwide.
🌍 Work Anywhere:
At Keypath Education Australia, flexibility is our strength. We put our people first, allowing you to choose where you work – from home, in the office, or both.
🌟 The Role: Placement Specialist
- You will spend your day forming relationships with the field placement sites where students can acquire hands-on learning in their field.
- The role is a hybrid between a sales and customer service role, as the Specialists will be responsible for building, maintaining and monitoring our national database to ensure that each site is more than just a number; it is a mutually respected, cultivated relationship that yields a quality student experience.
- The emphasis is on keeping this process personal grows the University's branding by sending prepare and engaged students to sites across the country. Our priority is always on the relationships built at the student, site, and university level.
👥 Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of successful demonstration of business development and/or sales competencies. Inside sales and/or sales support skills helpful.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of or experience working in allied health or social services field directly with or for providers is advantageous.
- Strong presentations skills and the ability to develop relationships via phone and in person.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, reporting back to a team.
- Confidence using technology (Microsoft Suite, Records Management or CRM’s), or demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Strong ability to juggle varying timelines, competing priorities and different approaches among stakeholders.
- Experience working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
🌟 Benefits and Rewards:
- All the necessary equipment for success.
- Internet Allowance for remote work.
- Paid Mental Health days for your well-being.
- Toolkits for Digital Health and Mental Health support.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning & programs designed to promote learning & development
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion programs
🔑 Why Keypath?
- Embrace Your Authentic Self: A supportive culture recognized as a top workplace (Ranked #8 on 2023 the Best Places to Work Australia©).
- Global EdTech Leader: Join an industry on the rise.
- Continuous Growth: Upskill through discounted study opportunities.
- Transform the World: Contribute to upskilling and reskilling globally.
- Make an Impact: Help solve future economic and social challenges.
Join Keypath and make a difference. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and offer inclusive support throughout the recruitment process.
Apply now to unlock your potential with Keypath! 🌟