At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education programs that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 700 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with no intention to slow down.
We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
At Keypath Education, we believe in the power of design to captivate, inspire, and drive results. As a Digital/Graphic Designer, you will play a vital role in crafting on-brand designs for our university partners' digital and print mediums. You're passionate about trial (and error) and respect iteration— you're a self-starter with a penchant for getting things done. While some projects may involve template-based instructions or production work, we value your good judgment and encourage your proactive approach to design. Your creativity and innovative thinking will be highly valued as you contribute to our university partner's visual identity and elevate their brand presence. We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for design, a keen eye for detail, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
In collaboration with the Creative Director, Content Producer, Marketing Manager and other relevant internal stakeholders, the Digital Designer contributes to developing creative marketing assets aligned with our Content & Design strategy and business objectives/OKRs. They are responsible for designing and delivering marketing creative on time, within budget and based on design and marketing best practices.
The role involves designing digital and traditional marketing assets to facilitate our marketing activities in pursuit of student recruitment goals.
The role suits a creative mind seeking to develop their skill set within various marketing channels and applications, website administration, and conversion rate optimisation.
The Graphic/Digital Designer will:
- Collaborate on the ideation process with the Creative Director, Marketing Manager, Content Producer and other stakeholders developing innovative and creative design Solutions for our university partners
- Coordinate the day-to-day administration of University partner websites,
- Coordinate priorities with internal stakeholders,
- Deliver design assets that are aligned with the university brand as well as make us stand out from other competitors in the market
- Embrace template-based instructions and production work, infusing them with your unique touch to create designs that stand out and make an impact.
- Brief external providers on design projects.
- Relevant qualification in Design or Multimedia
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in a graphic/design-related role
- Strong experience designing digital, traditional and multimedia assets, as demonstrated within a portfolio
- Proven understanding of marketing, branding and visual communications strategies
- Experience updating or managing websites through a CMS platform
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, ID, AE)
- Strong typography skills
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts and design that reinforces a partner brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Use your good judgment and critical thinking skills to assess design briefs and make thoughtful decisions that align with our university partner's brand guidelines and objectives.
- Intermediate skills in digital ad animation using AE or Adobe Animate
- Web savviness and understanding of Web Design Principles
- Drupal CMS Knowledge be well regarded (or willing to learn)
- Able to understand a brief and deliver volume across multiple digital areas swiftly
- Comfortable with a creative production process
- Clear communicator
- Strong eye for detail, able to have fun while ensuring we deliver content solutions that exceed expectations and meet the deadline
- Ability to work at speed in a dynamic work environment
- Insistent on a high-quality result while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Embrace opportunities to grow and learn, seeking feedback and incorporating it into your design process to constantly improve and refine your craft.
- Working knowledge of Drupal or similar platform
- Strong command of layout design using Adobe InDesign
- Video/Animation tools (desirable)
*Please submit your resume together with (or link to) your portfolio/samples of your past work.
**Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.