Relationship Manager - Placement Specialist
A little bit about us
At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education solutions that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and soon in SE Asia and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 500 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with clear plans to double that in the next few years.
Keypath Education Australia has a distributed workforce. Our people are working all over Australia, in our offices or from their home offices. We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
As a Placement Specialist you will spend your day forming relationships with the field placement sites where students can acquire hands-on learning in their field. The role is a hybrid between a sales and customer service role, as the Specialists will be responsible for building, maintaining and monitoring our national database to ensure that each site is more than just a number; it is a mutually respected, cultivated relationship that yields a quality student experience. The emphasis on keeping this process personal grows the University's branding by sending prepare and engaged students to sites across the country. Our priority is always on the relationships built at the student, site, and university level.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of successful demonstration of business development and/or sales competencies. Inside sales and/or sales support skills helpful.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of or experience working in allied health or social services field directly with or for providers is advantageous.
- Strong presentations skills and the ability to develop relationships via phone and in person.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, reporting back to a team.
- Confidence using technology (Microsoft Suite, Records Management or CRM’s), or demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Strong ability to juggle varying timelines, competing priorities and different approaches among stakeholders.
- Experience working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
So why Keypath?
Be you and belong:
- Sure, anyone can tell you how good their company culture is, but we encourage you to read all of our SEEK reviews to form your own opinion. We also have AWEI Bronze Employer for LGBTIA inclusion, ranked #11 Best Place To Work Australia©, and a Gallup Employee Engagement Score of 4.37.
- A caring and engaged Global CEO who replies to all Glassdoor reviews personally.
- A dedicated D&I committee
- We listened to our people and moved to a distributed workforce. So you can work from your home office or in the office, if and when you choose.
Join the global edtech boom
- We’re a leading EdTech company in a booming industry.
- You’ll have the opportunity to innovate and collaborate with global peers, as we rapidly expand into new markets and with new partners, globally.
Supported to be your best
- We offer discounted study opportunities through our University partners and ongoing in-house training opportunities.
- As we grow, so do your career-path opportunities.
Make a difference in the world
- We have a bold vision to transform education and transform the world.
- We’re helping to upskill and reskill over 30,000 people globally.
- Our programs are purposefully designed to meet the needs of the future of work, helping to solve our future economic and social challenges.
Want to make a difference in the world? Become a Keypather.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds, People with Disability, and people from the LGBTQIA+ Community.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.