Senior Total Rewards Partner
A little bit about us
At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
Keypath partners with the world’s leading universities to unlock greatness in every student.
Together, we’re reimagining online education to empower students for the future of work and to solve global and social challenges.
As a leading global edtech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education solutions that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing and international team who values collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
Keypath Education Australia has a distributed workforce. Our people are working all over Australia, in our offices in Melbourne and Sydney or from their home offices. We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
As the Senior Reward Partner, you will be supporting the delivery of total reward initiatives to enable regional and global strategies & priorities. These initiatives include Annual Review, short term incentive programs, supporting executive remuneration and governance activities.
This role is a fixed term contract until end of September 2023.
The Total Reward team is responsible for remuneration, benefits, recognition and wellbeing, for all our global Keypathers. Reporting to the Global Head of (Vice President) Total Rewards who is similarly based in Australia. This provides a unique opportunity where work is varied, and truly impactful. Highlights of the role include:
- Working closely with senior and executive leaders to provide recommendations to remuneration and reward decisions,
- Supporting the end-to-end Annual Review process, including project management, building manager capability
- Execution of short term incentive programs, including communications, and recommending process improvements
- Assisting the Global Head of Reward with proposals and governance activities related to being an ASX listed organisation, and our People Remuneration and Sustainability Committee.
- Experience in a similar Remuneration and Benefits role, ideally 4 plus years
- Experience working on Annual Remuneration Review, including budget modelling, providing advice to managers, and utilising HRIS to execute the review
- Advanced excel and numeracy skills
- Ability to build business cases and present to Senior Leaders
- Understanding of remuneration practices in United States, Canada, Malaysia or others advantageous, but not essential
So why Keypath?
Be you and belong:
- Sure, anyone can tell you how good their company culture is, but we encourage you to read our SEEK reviews to form your own opinion. We also have AWEI Bronze Employer for LGBTIA inclusion, and ranked #10 Best Place To Work Australia©
- We listened to our people and moved to a distributed workforce. So you can work from your home office or in the office, if and when you choose
- A caring and engaged Global CEO who replies to all Glassdoor reviews personally
- A dedicated D&I committee
Join the global edtech boom
- We’re a leading edtech company in a booming industry
- You’ll have the opportunity to innovate and collaborate with global peers as we rapidly expand into new markets and with new partners globally
Supported to be your best
- We offer discounted study opportunities through our university partners and ongoing in-house training opportunities
- As we grow, so do your career path opportunities
Make a difference in the world
- We have a bold vision to transform education and transform the world
- We’re helping to upskill and reskill over 30,000 people globally
- Our programs are purposefully designed to meet the needs of the future of work, helping to solve our future economic and social challenges.
Want to make a difference in the world? Become a Keypather.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds, People with Disability, and people from the LGBTQIA+ Community.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.