Student Enrolment Advisor
A little bit about Keypath Education
At Keypath, you can be a part of something bigger! We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students and our people.
- We are a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education solutions that help solve our global social and economic challenges
- We are global! We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London and in SE Asia and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company
- We are growing! We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 500 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with clear plans to double that in the next few years
- We put our people first! We are a distributed workforce, our Keypathers are working all over Australia, in our offices or from their home offices. You choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home
A little bit about you
We are looking for great people who share our passion for education and who want to focus on our students, providing them with an amazing experience from the moment they enquire. We are specifically looking for people with:
- Sales and customer service skills. People who thrive on building relationships with our students and helping them achieve their goals and help guide our students on their education journey
- Experience working towards KPIs and financial targets, and who share the Keypath values of collaboration, commitment, innovation, and life-long learning.
This is what you'll be doing as our Student Enrolment Advisor
- You will be using your sales & customer service skills. Via phone, email or web chat, you'll be the first point of contact for our students who are looking to continue their educational journey.
- You will receive all the training and support required to provide the most accurate, helpful information to our students. We will then trust you to provide the best outcome using your knowledge and experience (you won't be given a rote script on "how to sell university courses"!).
Please note this is a full time position with a standard 38 hour working week. The core work hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm on a rotating roster.
So why Keypath?
Be you and belong:
- Sure, anyone can tell you how good their company culture is, but we encourage you to read all of our SEEK reviews to form your own opinion. We also have AWEI Bronze Employer for LGBTIA inclusion, ranked #11 Best Place To Work Australia©, and a Gallup Employee Engagement Score of 4.37.
- A caring and engaged Global CEO who replies to all Glassdoor reviews personally.
- A dedicated D&I committee
- We listened to our people and moved to a distributed workforce. So you can work from your home office or in the office, if and when you choose.
Join the global edtech boom
- We’re a leading EdTech company in a booming industry.
- You’ll have the opportunity to innovate and collaborate with global peers, as we rapidly expand into new markets and with new partners, globally.
Supported to be your best
- We offer discounted study opportunities through our University partners and ongoing in-house training opportunities.
- As we grow, so do your career-path opportunities.
Make a difference in the world
- We have a bold vision to transform education and transform the world.
- We’re helping to upskill and reskill over 30,000 people globally.
- Our programs are purposefully designed to meet the needs of the future of work, helping to solve our future economic and social challenges.
Want to make a difference in the world? Become a Keypather.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds, People with Disability, and people from the LGBTQIA+ Community.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.