At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education programs that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 700 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with no intention to slow down.
We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and delivery of marketing creative in support of the Marketing Team and reports directly to the Content Manager with a dotted line report to the AU UX Manager.
The role involves working with a range of stakeholders to design digital and traditional marketing assets to facilitate our marketing activities in pursuit of student recruitment goals.
You will also support the day-to-day administration of the University partner website and deliver design production work to support marketing campaigns.
The role suits a creative mind, that is seeking an opportunity to develop their skill set within marketing, website administration and conversion rate optimization.
- Designing interactive online content including brochures, gifs, email templates, social media ads, presentation materials, infographics and various marketing collaterals as required with brand adherence and a strong aesthetic.
- You’ll be able to understand a brief and deliver volume across multiple digital areas, with a sense of urgency.
- Deliver high-quality work while effectively managing timelines and expectations. Ensuring consistency in designs across our university partners.
- Working with content and marketing managers/specialists to deliver design deliverables and assets for a new program launch on a strict timeline.
- Relevant certification in Graphic Design (desirable)
- 3 years or commercial experience in a graphic/design related role.
- Strong experience in designing digital, traditional, and multimedia assets, as demonstrated within a portfolio.
- Proven understanding of marketing, branding, and visual communications strategies.
- Experience updating or managing websites through a CMS platform.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Background in inDesign/Graphics.
*Please submit your resume together with (or link to) your portfolio/samples of your past work.
**Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.