Student Success Manager
A little bit about us
At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education solutions that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and soon in SE Asia and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 500 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with clear plans to double that in the next few years.
Keypath Education Australia has a distributed workforce. Our people are working all over Australia, in our offices or from their home offices. We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
We are looking for an Student Success Manager to join our team to coach and develop our Student Success Advisors to meet and exceed student retention objectives for our university partners. In this role you'll be managing a boutique contact centre team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you're an exceptional people leader with experience building and maintaining a high performing team, who is excited to be part of a growing and dynamic organisation, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will see you responsible for the continual engagement, leadership and creative drive for your team of Student Success Advisors. We are looking for a motivated and 'hands on' people leader; you will roll up your sleeves and be supported to:
- Engage, motivate, empower and coach a team to drive a quality agenda and achieve targets
- Take ownership of the recruitment, development, performance and ultimate success of your team
- Lead by example to foster a high performing team
- Drive a change agenda in support of a rapidly growing business
- Develop, implement and drive performance linked to achievable KPIs
- Collaborate within the student success team as well as other business teams to drive quality and outcomes
- Proactively identify and implement continual improvement opportunities
Success in this role comes down to a few key elements:
- Proven experience in leading a team in an outbound sales environment, to drive growth, deliver excellence and achieve outstanding results in a unified team culture
- Proven success in a student / customer retention environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leading and coaching skills
- Experience in driving a culture motivated by exceptional results
- An understanding of campaign planning, database marketing and experience working with CRM systems will come naturally to you
- Demonstrated experience in designing and utilising reporting and targets on an individual, campaign and collective basis
- Experience in training a team to drive and deliver exceptional student support
- Solutions focused approach with strong time management skills
- An understanding of the Higher Education sector is preferred, though not essential. We want people who are as passionate about education as we are!
So why Keypath?
Be you and belong:
- Sure, anyone can tell you how good their company culture is, but we encourage you to read all of our SEEK reviews to form your own opinion. We also have AWEI Bronze Employer for LGBTIA inclusion, ranked #10 Best Place To Work Australia©, and a Gallup Employee Engagement Score of 4.37.
- A caring and engaged Global CEO who replies to all Glassdoor reviews personally.
- A dedicated D&I committee - Check out some of our D&I statistics in the image at the top of this page.
- We listened to our people and moved to a distributed workforce. So you can work from your home office or in the office, if and when you choose.
Join the global edtech boom
- We’re a leading EdTech company in a booming industry.
- You’ll have the opportunity to innovate and collaborate with global peers, as we rapidly expand into new markets and with new partners, globally.
Supported to be your best
- We offer discounted study opportunities through our University partners and ongoing in-house training opportunities.
- As we grow, so do your career-path opportunities.
Make a difference in the world
- We have a bold vision to transform education and transform the world.
- We’re helping to upskill and reskill over 30,000 people globally.
- Our programs are purposefully designed to meet the needs of the future of work, helping to solve our future economic and social challenges.
Want to make a difference in the world? Become a Keypather.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds, People with Disability, and people from the LGBTQIA+ Community.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.