Integrated Marketing Manager
At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education programs that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 700 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with no intention to slow down.
We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
The Integrated Marketing Specialist is a key team member in setting up and developing the marketing function in our new office based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This role will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and marketing best practices. As we are a new team, we expect that the person in this role has a hands-on mentality and doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty while growing the team over time.
Furthermore, the Integrated Marketing Specialist will be accountable for managing the uninterrupted delivery of high-quality leads, meeting performance goals across their program portfolio and identifying opportunities to attract and retain students by improving customer experience along the student lifecycle.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to a work culture that fosters curiosity, innovation, growth and open feedback
- Accountability for partner marketing strategies that provide direction to the Content, PPC and SEO specialists
- Responsible for marketing performance according to the annual budget
- Overseeing the annual and quarterly priority planning process
- Optimisation and assessment of channel mix
- Overseeing/ management of school and program
- Involved in new partner and program launches
- Driving of the messaging and content strategy for her/his partners and programs
- Training/overseeing training of Student Enrolment Advisors and Student Success Advisors on program messaging
- Overseeing/management of the implementation of marketing automation technology to improve student recruitment and retention (such as email, webinars, text etc.).
- Continuous stakeholder management with university partners
- Supporting market research for new program developments and current program improvements
- Management of content creation with our local marketing agency (for example, blog and video content)
- Management of face-to-face events with prospective and current/past students (such as conferences, student networking events etc.) and measurement of their effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing (desirable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing field
- Experience managing a team.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that generate quality enquiries within budget
- Experience in lead generation through Paid Social Media and SEM,
- Experience in content marketing
- Experience in working towards KPIs
- Foundational understanding of SEO
- Experience in managing budgets
- Ability to identify new market opportunities by developing a great understanding of the product, the competitive environment and internal strengths and weaknesses
- Strong account management/stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in market research (beneficial)
- Experience working on aggregator platform (beneficial)
- Strong analytical skills and experience in utilising data for reporting, budgeting, forecasting and delivering insights to drive improvement and innovation
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (such as Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (beneficial)
- International travel may be required
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.