At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education programs that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 700 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with no intention to slow down.
We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
This is a fantastic 'gig' opportunity for someone to jump in and...
- Gain a deep understanding of your target audiences to develop robust marketing strategies.
- Gain a deep understanding of your students, market competitors and employer demand for a specific skill set to develop robust product development strategies for the long-term success of your course portfolio.
- Develop and oversee multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with in-house digital marketing specialists to monitor and manage the performance of your campaigns.
- Create and interpret performance reports to support your marketing and product strategies.
- Develop content for your target audiences in collaboration with the Content and Student Experience teams.
- Actively seek out and test new channels, strategies and creative solutions to ensure continuous innovation.
- Manage the marketing budget for your course portfolio.
- Manage campaigns and vendors (ad hoc emails, paid display, PPI etc.) including vendor research- performance analysis on these campaigns, to ensure they align to strategic KPI’s and report on performance.
- Manage marketing approvals from specialists.
- Manage invoicing and accruals for assigned projects.
- Create end-of-month and quarterly reporting for your course portfolio.
- Work closely with Student Success, Student Admissions and Learning Design, to share information and create resources, train customer-facing teams on the programs and create synergies between departments.
- Lead the team for planning of both Keypath and industry events and conferences.
- Support the SEO team with ground site linking and link building projects.
- Organisation and execution of webinars. Create a webinar plan and execute.
- Support the Marketing Manager and Content Producer on the creation and updating of Blueprints.
- Support the Marketing Manager (and launch team) on new program launches.
- Manage updates to brochures, welcome packs, and all other marketing collateral. Work with Content Specialists and designers to brief and approve changes.
- Knowledge of Vcita, Acoustic and other technologies used in the marketing department.
- Be an advocate for the use of Power BI and Kart, and use these tools to assist in informing decision making, forecasting and reporting.
- Foster collaboration.
- Relevant tertiary degree is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience working in performance-focussed digital marketing.
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns with the objective of generating high-quality leads.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience/interest in marketing automation and CRM software.
- Curiosity to learn about the education sector, student behaviour and industry trends in Australia.
- Passion for data analysis and data-driven decision making that lead to creative marketing strategies.
- Passion for product management to ensure long-term success for your course portfolio.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.