Sales Manager - Student Admissions
At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education programs that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur and we connect, collaborate, and operate as a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 700 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with no intention to slow down.
We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
We are looking for an Admissions Manager to join our team to coach and develop our Student Enrolment Advisors to meet and exceed student objectives for our university partners. In this role you will be managing a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are an exceptional people leader with experience building and maintaining a high performing team, who is excited to be part of a growing and dynamic organisation, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will see you responsible for the continual engagement, leadership, and creative drive for your team of Student Enrolment Advisors. We are looking for a motivated and 'hands on' people leader; you will roll up your sleeves and be supported to:
- Engage, motivate, empower and coach a team to drive a quality agenda and achieve targets
- Take ownership of the recruitment, development, performance and ultimate success of your team
- Lead by example to foster a high performing team
- Drive a change agenda in support of a rapidly growing business
- Develop, implement and drive performance linked to achievable KPIs
- Collaborate within the Admissions team as well as other stakeholders to drive quality and outcomes
- Proactively identify and implement continual improvement opportunities
Success in this role comes down to a few key elements:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in leading a team in an outbound sales environment, to drive growth, deliver excellence and achieve outstanding results in a unified team culture
- Proven success in delivering sales targets in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leading and coaching skills
- Experience in driving a culture motivated by exceptional results
- An understanding of campaign planning, database marketing and experience working with CRM systems will come naturally to you
- Demonstrated experience in designing and utilising reporting and targets on an individual, campaign and collective basis
- Experience in training a team to drive and deliver exceptional student experience
- Solutions focused approach with strong time management skills
- An understanding of the Higher Education sector is preferred, though not essential. We want people who are as passionate about education as we are!
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.