User Interface Developer
- Taylor St, Dayton, OH 45402, USA
Our client is a leading provider of healthcare services and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the area. They have a real focus on work/life balance and you can work remotely 3-4 days per week! Their culture is very collaborative and they can provide a solid growth path. They prefer a full time hire but will consider candidates that would prefer a contract-to-hire arrangement. Highly preferred is a certification in EPIC Bridges and/or Corepoint.
· Develop enterprise-wide interfaces utilizing file-transfer, network-based and HL7 interfaces in order to link disparate systems.
· Work with end-users, vendors and other IT staff to ensure the maximum level of integration between systems is achieved.
· Develop interfaces utilizing the latest supported standard for HL7 and other technologies relevant to the system
· Provide support for the existing interface environment through logical trouble-shooting, patch management and capacity management.
· Baseline the performance of the system in order to plan for growth in capacity and to maintain optimum performance.
· Provide support as needed to other IS staff in the trouble-shooting of system issues which may be related to interfaces.
· Proactively monitor the system for issues and respond as needed.
· Work with project teams to ensure that interface-related activities are accurately identified in project schedules.
· Work with project teams to ensure interface development supports needed workflow and system changes throughout the organization.
· Manage projects related to interface development such as interface system upgrades, patches and data extraction.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science and/or 4-7 years specializing in Interface development or computer programming
Experience with administering, developing and managing interface resources to ensure quality, availability, stability, security and recoverability. Develop enterprise interfaces utilizing file-transfer, network transfer and HL7 technologies in order to link disparate systems throughout the enterprise. Coordinate development with vendors, project managers, end users and other IS staff in order to achieve the highest level of integration possible.
Awesome work/life balance!