Full Stack .NET Developer (100% Remote/US Only)
Keona Health is changing the way patients are interacting with their doctors by bringing cutting edge customer service trends to healthcare. We are leading the development of healthcare’s only modern ticketing and CRM system. Join our company during this period of growth!
This is a 100% remote work job that covers full health benefits for you and your family. We provide a great work/life balance. Don't believe us? Check out our Glassdoor employee reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Keona-Health-Reviews-E1142943.htm
Every employee gets stock options and a sign-on bonus. For more information on what we do, please see https://www.keonahealth.com
This job is permanently 100% remote. Salary: $130,000 and up
- Work as part of a dynamic team on the development of Health Desk, Keona’s premier flagship patient access platform built in React and .NET.
- Deliver across product life-cycle, from concept/requirements to final product
- Integrate product with our customers and business partners
- Work directly with clients to gather custom requirements and provide product training
- Author training material and documentation to be provided to clients and other developers
- Provide timely and professional customer support when required.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines
- Code must be clean and easy to understand
- 3+ Year's experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL with strong knowledge of the SQL language
- Some experience with the Azure cloud is a plus
- Some DevOps experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Customer support and requirements gathering skill
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US. We do not currently support any new visa sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers.